1) Try and arrange your clean with the minimal amount of disruption to your workers. Out of hours ideally.
2) Get your staff into the habit of tidying their desks and putting paperwork away in their in-trays. Professional cleaners will not move belongings so to ensure a thorough clean it helps if desks are cleared.
3) Treat cleaning as an essential part of your budget. A clean and happy working environment will improve productivity, morale and reduce the risk of workplace accidents.
4) Clients will appreciate a clean office. They will view your business as professional and caring. A cluttered dirty base is unlikely to get the same positive response.
5) Ensure each member of staff has a bin if possible.
6) Take care of any plants in the office to ensure they are kept healthy. If in doubt, buy artificial ones.
7) Ensure cleaning is operated on a regular consistent basis.
8) Arrange a regular rota for the cleaning of the toilets.
9) Empty the rubbish on a regular basis. This will keep both the inside and outside environments safe and clean.
10) Provide enough storage areas for staff to take ownership of tidying their own workspace.
Office cleaning tips brought to you by Alpine Cleaning Norfolk